INFORMATION PERTAINING TO PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA IN UPPER SILESIAN AGENCY OF ENTERPRICE AND DEVELOPMENT SP. Z O.O
In connection to processing Your personal data we shall inform – concordantly to art. 13 act 1 and act 2 a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the UE 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing the personal data and free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation), named as GDPR later on.
- Data Administrator
The Administrator of Your data is Upper Silesian Agency of Enterprice and Development Sp. Z o.o with headquarters in Gliwice 44-100, Vincenty’s Pole Street 16, phone number: +48 32 33 93 110, fax: +48 32 33 93 117, e-mail: email@example.com
- Data Protection Inspector
Administrator has chosen a Data Protection Inspector with which You can contact on cases regarded to personal data protection in these ways:
- Under the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing at the address of the headquarters of the Administrator.
- Legal basis and objectives of the processing personal data
- The processing of your data is done in connection with the implementation of the tasks of their own or contracted certain legal provisions in order to carry out Your rights or meet the obligations set out by the administrator of the law or when it is necessary for the task to be carried out in the interests of legal Administrator.
- Processing might be also necessary in order to execute the contract of which You are the party or to take action on Your request prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- There might be cases in which you might be asked for permission for processing the personal data in specified purpose and scope.
- Personal data consumers
Data won’t be forwarded to any other entity, with the exception of authorised entities to processing them according to the law.
Data will be forwarded to other entities (give the category of the entity ex. Entity performing IT support etc.) and to entities authorized to processing them according to the law.
- The retention period for keeping personal data
- Your personal data will be kept only in the necessary period of time to accomplish the the objective for which they were collected or in the period indicated by law.
- After the fulfilment of the purpose for which Your data have been collected, they may be stored for archival purposes only, for a period of that will be determined primarily on the basis of the regulation of the President of the Council of Ministers on the stipulated registry statement uniform property lists file and instructions on the organisation and scope of archives, unless specific provisions provide otherwise.
- Rights of the data subjects, including personal data.
The rules established with the GDPR law You have the right to request from the administrator:
- access to Your personal data
- editing Your personal data
- deleting Your personal data in a processing scope of data you permitted to be processed
- to curb processing of Your personal data in case the accuracy of the processing data is questioned
- transfer your personal data within the scope of the data processed on the basis of the expressed consent and processed an automated way,
Furthermore, You do have a right to object the processing of Your data.
- Right to revoke consent
- Where the processing of personal data is necessary to consent You always have a right not to permit it and in case of the earlier expression, withdrawal of consent.
- Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the processing of your data until its withdrawal.
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority
When You consider that the processing of Your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data You have a right to complain to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for personal data protection.
- Information about requirement/voluntary basis to provide the data and the consequences of violation of the personal data.
- Provision of personal data may be required:
- as a condition of the conclusion of the contract to which You will be obligated to administrate.
- In the case when there is a statutory obligation and You won’t give Your personal data, we will not be able to accomplish the statutory task and it may result in legal consequences provided by the law.
- In the case when there is a contractual requirement and does not provide Your data, we will not be able to perform such a contract.
- In the case when the provision of data will be a condition of the conclusion of the contract and does not provide Your data, we will not be able to conclude such an agreement.
- Provision of personal data may be required:
- Automated decision making, profiling
Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled neither.