The project is targeted at unemployed and professionally inactive people who plan to start their own business (recruitment for the project has been completed)
As a part of the project, 36 people will benefit from a career counseling service, as well as training and consulting block preparing to submit a business plan. A one-off financial support for setting up business, training and consulting support after establishing the company and financial bridging support for 6-12 months to cover costs related to the current running of the business have been planned for all participants. Non-returnable support is provided for conducting business for a period of at least 12 months from the day of its commencement.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT:
- people over 30 (from the day of their 30th birthday),
- residing in the Central Subregion of the Śląskie voivodeship,
- unemployed or professionally inactive,
- not conducting business activity within the last 12 months before joining the project,
- members of at least one of the following groups:
– people over 50;
– disabled people;
– ong-term unemployed people;
– people with low qualifications.
ATTENTION: a person who is over 29 years old and who is under 30 cannot qualify for the project.
FREE FORMS OF SUPPORT IN THE PROJECT:
- Meeting with a Vocational Counselor
- Training and consulting block (before starting the business) preparing to submit a business plan, set up and run a business – on three levels of advancement
- Financial support for setting up a business – max. PLN 23 398.68
- Financial bridging support – for all participants for 6/12 months of operation – max. PLN 1850/month
- Training and consulting support (after starting operations)
CATALOG OF EXPENSES ELIGIBLE WITHIN THE SCOPE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR SETTING UP A BUSINESS (among others):
- fixed assets
- intangible fixed assets
- advertising (up to 10% of the grant value)
- current assets (up to 25% of the grant value),
- renovation and adaptation works,
- means of transport (unless the economic activity is not carried out in the sector of transport of goods by road).
CATALOG OF EXPENSES ELIGIBLE WITHIN THE SCOPE OF FINANCIAL BRIDGING SUPPORT:
- social and health insurance premiums,
- taxes and administrative fees related to running a business,
- other expenses necessary in the first period of operation.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Project goal: establishment of economic activity until 31.03.2018 and its running for at least 12 months from the day of its commencement by 36 people from the Śląskie voivodeship, above 30 years of age (from the day of their 30th birthday), unemployed or professionally inactive, being in the most difficult situation on the labor market
Project co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund.
Priority axis: VII. Regional labor market.
Measure: 7.3. Support for people intending to start a business
Submeasure 7.3.3. Promotion of self-employment
The project is carried out under the supervision of the Voivodeship Labour Office in Katowice.
Project implementation period: 1.06.2017 – 31.03.2019
Project value: PLN 2 220 496.45
Contribution of European Funds: PLN 1 887 421.98
Centrum Edukacji i Biznesu „Nowe Gliwice” GAPR sp. z o.o., ul. Bojkowska 37, 44-100 Gliwice (Budynek 4 „Maszynownia”, pokój 101). Biuro projektu czynne w dni robocze w godzinach 8:00 – 15:00.
Dodatkowy Punkt Informacyjny: ul. Grunwaldzka 275, 43-600 Jaworzno.