Address: ul. Siemianowicka 98, 41-902 Bytom.
Bytom Industrial Park is an industrial complex located directly at the national road no. 94 Wrocław-Kraków, approx. 2 km from the national road no. 79 Bytom-Kraków-Warsaw and about 4 km from the A1 motorway.
Bytom Industrial Park was established under an agreement signed on July 9, 2004 between the Bytom Municipality, Mine Restructuring Company Co., and Bytom Mine Restructuring Company Ltd., Mechanical Services Company PUMECH-ORZEŁ Ltd., Orzeł Biały S.A. and the Upper Silesian Agency for Enterprise Restructuring Co. at the territory of the restructured Mining and Metallurgical Plants “Orzeł Biały”.
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund and the state budget as part of the Sectoral Operational Program – Improvement of Competitiveness of Enterprises, 2004-2006, Measure 1.3: “Creating favorable conditions for the development of companies”.
The project included construction of four production and storage halls in a modular system with a total area of approximately 10,000 m2, as well as administrative facilities building with an area of approximately 368 m2, preparation of technical networks together with connections, as well as access roads and delevopment of the area.
Currently, Bytom Industrial Park consists only of GAPR properties:
- plots with a total area of 39,367 m2, including 2,366 m2 in ½ part,
- two production and warehouse halls with a total area of approx. 5.600 m2,
- administrative facilities building with an area of approximately 368 m2.
At the territory of the Park there are two investment territories with a total area of 18,770 m2.
Offer of the Bytom Industrial Park:
- 5,800 m2 of space for rent: offices, production and warehouse halls,
- 2 ha of investment areas,
- Internet and telephone connections,
- matching business partners,
- favorable environment of other entrepreneurs operating in the Park,
- access to services offered by GAPR Ltd.
- very good location,
- good standard,
- attractive rental terms,
- 24/7 access,
- fenced area,
- round-the-clock security.