Address: Żorski Park Przemysłowy, ul. Boczna 8, 44-240 Żory
Żory Industrial Park is an industrial complex located in the northern part of Żory, about 2 km from the national road no. 81 Katowice-Wisła-Cieszyn and about 5 km from the A1 motorway.
Żory Industrial Park was established under an agreement signed on November 29, 2004 between the Upper Silesian Agency for Enterprise Restructuring Co. and the Municipality of Żory at the territory of the Rybnik Coal Construction Company “PEBEROW”.
The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund and the state budget as part of the Sectoral Operational Program – Improvement of Competitiveness of Enterprises, 2004-2006, Measure 1.3: “Creating favorable conditions for the development of companies”.
The Park includes a plot of land with an area of 8,2841 ha, six facilities with a total area of about 15,200 m2 intended for offices, production halls and warehouses, transformer station and food kiosk (total area of about 50 m2).
At the territory of the Park there is still about 1.3 ha of free investment areas.
Offer of the Żory Industrial Park:
- 11,500 m2 of rentable area: offices, production halls, warehouses,
- 1.3 ha of prepared investment areas,
- parking places,
- storage and maneuvering yards,
- Internet and telephone connections,
- conference room for 22 people,
- administrative and office service for companies in the Park,
- matching business partners,
- favorable environment of other entrepreneurs operating in the Park,
- access to services offered by GAPR Ltd..
- very good location,
- good standard,
- attractive rental terms,
- 24/7 access,
- fenced area,
- round-the-clock security
Virtual Walk Through Żory Industrial Park