An agreement establishing the “Silesian Financial Cluster” was concluded on November 15, 2013. GAPR Ltd. joined ŚKF on August 11, 2014.
Main goal of establishing the cluster was to strive for development and improvement of entities providing financial services which support the development of entrepreneurship in the Śląskie Voivodeship and cooperation of entities allowing to achieve and maintain a competitive advantage.
Main goals of the Silesian Financial Cluster are:
- organization of cooperation, communication and information exchange between Cluster participants,
- organization of promotional activities within the scope of financial services offered, including joint publication in magazines and information brochures, organization of group meetings and conferences,
- joint acquisition and establishing permanent relationships with customers interested in services offered by Cluster participants
- creating relations between enterprises, science and research units, business environment institutions and establishing cooperation with entities from outside the Cluster,
- cooperation with public administration bodies (governmental and self-governmental).