Upper Silesian Agency for Entrepreneurship and Development Ltd. is a shareholder in the following capital companies:
- Silesian Center for Science and Technology of Aviation Industry Ltd. with its registered office in Czechowice-Dziedzice (ŚCNTPL Ltd.)
- ŚCNTPL Ltd. is one of the most modern centers for the production of composite structures in autoclave technology together with a research laboratory in Europe.
- Upper-Silesian Agency for Entrepreneurship Promotion Ltd. based in Rybnik (GAPP Ltd.)
- Activity of GAPP Ltd. is based on the Rybnik Technology Incubator which belongs to it. It is aimed at supporting micro and small enterprises by providing rental, advisory and information services.
In addition, capital of GAPR Ltd. is involved in the following entities:
- V4ICT sp. z o.o.
Main objective of the Company’s operation is to initiate and support social and economic cooperation in Poland and other countries of the Visegrad Group, as well as activities for organizations statutory objectives of which include scientific, technical, educational and cultural activities, activities in the field of physical culture and sport, environmental protection, charity, health care and social assistance, vocational and social rehabilitation of invalids.
- Regional Development Agency Co. from Bielsko-Biała (ARR Co.)
Agency’s mission is to provide the highest quality services by activating the endogenous potential and using available assistance programs, financed from domestic and foreign funds, in particular from the European Union.
- Local Development Agency Co. with its headquarters in Sosnowiec (ARL Co.)
The agency acts as a business environment institution. The Company’s business is to undertake activities related to local development by supporting entrepreneurship. It cooperates with local governments, institutions and agencies on a local, regional and national level as well as with municipalities of Zagłębie Dąbrowskie.