Attractive loans for micro businesses and small businesses for investments and development
PLN 10 000.00 – PLN 150 000.00
Minimum 10% of loan value
Up to 7 years
Grace period for capital repayment:
Up to 6 months
Rate of interest:
Reference rate (base rate of the European Commission + 1-6% profit margin)
- Rate of interest is set on a yearly basis according to reference rate, which is set on the basis of variable base rate declared by European Commission (published in Official Journal of the European Union), in force on the day of concluding the loan agreement, increased by 1-6% profit margin
- Profit margin depends on the lifetime of a company on the market and its security level.
- Since 01/01/2018 the base rate is 1,85%
- From 0,25% to 3% of loan amount (payable no later than on the day the funds are made available to the Borrower).
Subject of financing:
- acquisition o equipment, including machines and devices, tools, instruments and apparatus, means of transport, office supplies, technical infrastructure directly related to the objective of the undertaking being implemented,
- purchase of real estate directly related to the undertaking being carried out,
- purchase of materials, raw materials and commercial goods necessary for implementation of the assumed business undertaking,
- expansion, adaptation or modernization of production and services facilities,
- other actions increasing mobility and competitiveness of the company.
Subjects authorized to take advantage of a loan:
- micro-enterprises and small enterprises*, regardless of their existence in the market
- entities operating on the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- enterprises with creditworthiness and adequate security, as well as these with no outstanding indebtedness to the State Treasury or Social Insurance Institution, as well as resulting from of taxes and local fees.
* *Small enterprise, according to Appendix I to the Commission Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of 17/06/2014, is a company employing less than 50 employees and annual turnover or annual balance sheet total of which does not exceed EUR 10 million.
* Micro-enterprise, according to Appendix I to the Commission Regulation (EU) No. 651/2014 of 17/06/2014, is a company employing less than 10 employees and annual turnover or annual balance sheet total of which does not exceed EUR 2 million.
NO FEES FOR EXAMINATION OF APPLICATION OR EARLY LOAN REPAYMENT
Detailed information on terms and conditions of granted loans are included in the Loan Fund Regulations of GAPR Ltd. dated 1/05/2016.
Documents to download:
- Regulamin FP GAPR sp. z o.o. obowiązujący od 01.05.2016 r.
- Regulamin FP GAPR sp. z o.o. obowiązujący do 30.04.2016 r.
- Wniosek o udzielenie pożyczki
- Kwestionariusz dla Wnioskodawcy, Poręczyciela
- Symulacja spłaty
- Wykaz załączników do wniosku o udzielenie pożyczki
- Wykaz załączników do wniosku o udzielenie pożyczki (spółki prawa handlowego)
- Tabele finansowe – Bilans (księgowość uproszczona)
- Tabele finansowe – Rachunek Zysków i Strat (księgowość uproszczona)
- Tabele finansowe – Bilans (pełna księgowość)
- Tabele finansowe – Rachunek Zysków i Strat (pełna księgowość)
- Projekcja sprzedaży
- Zabezpieczenie pożyczki