Main objective of the BATCo project activities was a balanced and harmonious development of the Baltic-Adriatic transport axis and strengthening its competitiveness, as part of the North-South connections of Central Europe.
Accessibility is a prerequisite for the development and economic growth of the area, which is why the goal was to
- improve the condition of intermodal transport connections – in particular, accelerate the creation of high-capacity railway connections along the axis (“pro-ecological transport”),
- protect the environment by reducing negative effects caused by transport,
- support employment by strengthening the economy.
Activities implemented by GAPR:
- Master plans for identification of availability of PETC VI in Silesia + multimodal transport models
- Regional transport model
- Analysis of demand for transport services in Silesia
- Model of impact of transport on environmental pollution and safety in Silesia
- Concept of the International Incubator of Logistics Centers in relation to the Polish part of the Baltic-Adriatic corridor
- Silesian cooperation model of logistic centers
Project implementation period: 03.2010 – 08.2013 – 42 months.
Budget of the project for GAPR Ltd. – EUR 207 675.00 (85% of co-financing).
Manual for the ASP service www.baltic-adriatic.eu