Address: Bojkowska 37, 44-100 Gliwice.
“New Gliwice” areas are conveniently communicated and equipped with modern infrastructure. The companies investing in this area have access to the local labor market, qualified personnel educated at the Gliwice University of Technology, and proximity of potential business partners located in the Silesian agglomeration.
Over 9 hectares of investment land is available for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises*.
The properties are located in the Centre for Education and Business “Nowe Gliwice” entrepreneurship zone at Bojkowska Street in Gliwice.
Benefits for investors:
- availability of comprehensively developed land for investment;
- within the area of the entrepreneurship zone there is an exemption from property tax pursuant to the principles defined by the relevant resolutions of the Municipal Council of Gliwice;
- within the framework of the “Polish Investment Zone” programme, entrepreneurs have the possibility to benefit from public aid in the form of exemption from income tax for new investments, based on the decision on support issued by KSSE S.A;
- possibility of locating the investment on plots perfectly communicated (direct access to the district road, vicinity of the A1/A4 motorway junction, proximity of Gliwice Airport equipped with a paved runway);
- possibility to locate also warehouse facilities in the area made available;
- attractive business proximity of the presented investment grounds – Nowe Gliwice – referred to as the “Gliwice Silicon Valley”;
- acquisition of attractively priced investment land in a transparent oral tender procedure, i.e. auction;
- assistance and advice throughout the investment process.
*according to the definition set out in Annex 1 to Commission Regulation (EU) No. 651/201