The project is implemented under the Operational Programme Intelligent Development 2014-2020, Measure 2.3 Pro-innovative services for enterprises, Sub-measure 2.3.3 Internationalisation of National Key Clusters and is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
- comprehensive support for 12 members of the MedSilesia Cluster in the expansion of their products and services on foreign markets,
- improvement of competitiveness of Polish medical products and technologies for medicine,
- internationalisation of the joint offer of the MadeInMedSilesia cluster and technologically sustainable products of the project participants.
– an increase in employment in supported enterprises;
– foreign trade contracts signed by enterprises supported in the field of internationalisation;
– revenue from the sale of products for export;
– innovative products introduced to a new market under the project;
– innovative products developed as part of the project;
– new joint ventures within the cluster;
– new contacts / established cooperation in the field of R&D.
Project duration: 01.09.2018 – 31.05.2021.
Total project value: 3 551 510.38 PLN.
Amount cofinanced by UE: 2 619 848.16 PLN.
1. 2KMM Sp. z o.o. – www.2kmm.pl
2. ACCREA Bartłomiej Stańczyk – www.accrea.com
3. Agencja Techniki Medycznej „ATMED” Zygmunt Rafalski – www.rafalski.med.pl
4. Alta Sp. z .o.o. – www.alta.pl
5. CABIOMEDE Sp. z o.o. – www.cabiomede.com
6. Clinical Consulting sp. z o.o. – www.clinicalconsulting.pl
7. EGZOTech Sp. z o.o. – www.egzotech.com
8. Fundacja Rozwoju Kardiochirurgii im. prof. Zbigniewa Religi – www.frk.pl
9. Infotower Business Solutions sp. z o. o – www.infotower.pl
10. P.P.U. Medbryt Sp. z o.o. – www.medbryt.com.pl
11. Pro-PLUS S.A. – www.pro-plus.pl
12. WAMTECHNIK Sp. z o.o. – www.wamtechnik.pl
More information: www.medsilesia.com.