The project is addressed to entrepreneurs from the SME sector, who will be supported in the process of introducing innovations to practices of their business by providing them with access to a standardized, high-quality pro-innovation consulting service provided by entities belonging to the National Innovation Network of the National SME Services Network (KSI KSU).
The PARP system project financed under Measure 5.2 of the Innovative Economy Operational Program 2007-2013.
The project is implemented in the period from September 2013 to June 2015.
Benefits resulting from participation in the project
- access to high-quality consulting services in the field of Innovation Audit – including assessment of potential and needs of the recipient with respect to possibilities and needs of implementing new or significantly improved product (product or service), new or significantly improved process, new marketing method or new organizational method in operating principles adopted by the entrepreneur, in organization of workplace or in relations with the environment;
- access to high-quality consulting services in the implementation of innovation for the development of an enterprise through improvement of existing or implementation of a new product (product or service), process, marketing method or organizational method in the field of business operation principles, workplace organization or relations with the environment;
- establishing contact with KSI KSU Consultants and Experts with a specific industry or business specialization;
- possibility of obtaining support for consultancy services in the amount of up to 100% of expenses eligible for support incurred for this purpose.
The amount of support for pro-innovation services in the part including:
- Innovation audit is up to 100% of expenses eligible for support incurred for this purpose, if an innovation audit is provided to the entrepreneur and advice on the implementation of innovation;
- Innovation audit is up to 90% of expenses eligible for support incurred for this purpose, if only an innovation audit is provided to the entrepreneur;
- Consultancy within the scope of implementation of an innovation in the form of a technological solution developed exclusively for the needs of a given entrepreneur by another entity, in particular a research unit, within the meaning of provisions on the principles of science financing, amounts to 85% of expenses eligible for support incurred for this purpose;
- Consultancy within the scope of implementation of an innovation in the form of a ready-made technological solution, in particular in the form of a machine or device, if this technological solution, or rights to its’ use in the business activity have been purchased by the entrepreneur from an entity other than research unit, amounts up to 50% of expenses eligible for support incurred for this purpose.
Entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria can submit their participation in the System Project
- They are based on the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- they are micro-entrepreneurs, small or medium-sized enterprises within the meaning of European Commission Regulation (EC) no. 800/2008,
- They are not in bankruptcy or liquidation,
- They did not exceed the threshold of admissible public aid according to the de minimis rule in the next three financial years,,
- they do not use other public aid as part of co-financing the costs of the same pro-innovation consultancy services provided as part of the System Project,
- according to PKD their activity is not excluded from the possibility of providing de minimis aid in a project financed under the Innovative Economy Operational Program according to “The study on types of economic activities excluded from the possibility of applying for co-financing under the Innovative Economy Operational Program 2007-2013, resulting from the prohibition of public aid in specific sectors of economic activity within the identified type of public aid”
- they report needs related to the planned scope of a pro-innovation consulting service provided as part of the System Project – by completing application form for the Project.
More on the website: www.ksi.gapr.pl