The project is targeted at unemployed and professionally inactive people who plan to start their own business (recruitment for the project has been completed)
As part of the project, 38 people will benefit from a career counseling service and training and consulting block preparing to submit a business plan. A one-time financial support for setting up the business, consulting after setting up the company and financial bridging support for 6 months to cover costs related to the current running of the company are planned for all contestants.
In justified cases, bridging support may be extended for more 6 months. The condition of non-returnability of the obtained support is to run business for a period of at least 12 months from the day of its commencement.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT:
- people over 30 years of age,
- residing in the Śląskie voivodeship,
- unemployed or professionally inactive,
- not conducting business activity within the last 12 months before joining the project,
Members of at least one of the following groups:
- people over 50;
- women (especially those returning to the labor market after a break related to childbirth);
- disabled people;
- long-term unemployed people;
- people with low qualifications.
ATTENTION: a person who is over 29 years old and who is under 30 cannot qualify for the project.
FREE FORMS OF SUPPORT IN THE PROJECT:
- Meeting with a Vocational Counselor
- Training and consulting block (before starting the business) preparing to submit a business plan, set up and run a business – on three levels of advancement
- Financial support for setting up a business – max. PLN 23 754.00
- Financial bridging support – for all participants for 6/12 months of operation
- Advisory support (after starting the business)
CATALOG OF EXPENSES ELIGIBLE WITHIN THE SCOPE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR SETTING UP A BUSINESS (among others):
- fixed assets,
- intangible assets,
- advertising (up to 10% of the grant value)
- current assets (up to 25% of the grant value),
- renovation and adaptation works,
- means of transport (unless the economic activity is not carried out in the sector of transport of goods by road).
CATALOG OF EXPENSES ELIGIBLE WITHIN THE SCOPE OF FINANCIAL BRIDGING SUPPORT:
- social and health insurance premiums,
- taxes and administrative fees related to running a business,
- other expenses necessary in the first period of operation.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Project goal: setting up a business activity until 31.10.2017 by 38 people from the Śląskie voivodeship, above 30 years of age, unemployed or professionally inactive, being in the most difficult situation on the labor market and running it for min. 12 months from the day of its commencement.
Project co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund.
Priority axis: VII. Regional labor market.
Measure: 7.3. Support for people intending to start a business
Submeasure 7.3.3. Promotion of self-employment
The project is carried out under the supervision of the Voivodeship Labour Office in Katowice.
Project implementation period: 1.12.2016 – 30.11.2018
Project value: PLN 1 912 876.80
Contribution of European Funds: PLN 1 625 945.28
BIURO PROJEKTU (od grudnia 2016)
Upper Silesian Agency for Entrepreneurship and Development Ltd.
Centrum Edukacji i Biznesu „Nowe Gliwice” GAPR sp. z o.o.
ul. Bojkowska 37, 44-100 Gliwice
Budynek 4 „Maszynownia”, pokój 101
tel. 32 461 29 25